Thursday, September 5, 2013

Aunt Vicki and the Fantabulistic Weekend Adventure.

Abby was quite excited to go out geocaching.
Aunt Vicki, Abby-Mae, and Chris.
So, after the week from insanity, I decided to post about last weekend. :) I met a family member on my husband's side who is made of AWESOME, and took her and her neighbor out geocaching with Abby and I. She's my husband's aunt, and she it TRULY fun. :) We got along great, and Abby-Mae just adored her! She was a breath of fresh air, considering some of my run ins with my other relatives. :P It was incredibly fun, and we hit some beautiful spots while exploring, including Othersville from Lost (the TV Show), and a tucked away Hawaiian ancient burial site. We drove all over the North Shore of Hawaii, from Kaena Point to Waimea Falls, and had a sort of picnic lunch/snackathon throughout the day.. We ended up finding THREE caches in one day! :) For those who don't know what geocaching is, it's a really fun world wide game where you go out and find real-life treasure, placed by members of Geocaching.com, called caches. It's fantastic fun, a little athletic, and GREAT to do with the kidlets- Abby loves looking in the boxes and finding treasure. :) Anyway, after a great and long day
From left to right- Chris, Aunt Vicki and I, after successfully finding a
seriously HARD to find cache.

Aunt Vicki helped me out by driving my husband's 01 Mustang Cobra home,
now that she's got her rebuilt engine put back in.
geocaching, I got a call I'd been waiting for for a few months.. The mechanics were done installing the recently rebuilt engine into my hubby and I's Cobra! :) I had been nervous about driving it home, and Aunt Vicki drove her home and parked her in the garage. Robert will be thrilled to see the car when he gets home from his deployment! :) I'll post more pictures of the car later, after I detail her. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment