Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Exploring new settings, and a good news post!

Well, after a long journey, we got some fantastic news today...
 I do NOT have the brain tumor that my doctor thought I did. 
It took them months after diagnosing me to get me an 
MRI appointment, so I've had this looming stress going on,
 which has made me a bit cranky- quite the bad thing, 
when you're the mother of a small child whose father is deployed.
 In other news, I recently decided to go explore the Pagan circles
 on the island I live on, which is incredibly exciting for me. :)
 There is a child-friendly meeting on Saturdays, and I'm very excited to go meet the people here and finally get in a little time with a few like-minded people. I don't necessarily adhere to any religion, but I like the natural aspects of the pagan following. Here's hoping we found a nice place to make some friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment